On July 23 and 24, 2019, the kick-off meeting of the YouCheck! Project was held in Paris.
In the meeting were present all the partners of the project, represented by:
- Divina Frau-Meigs, Pascale Garreau and Sophia Hamadi by Savoir Devenir (France)
- Denis Teyssou and Jade Montane by AFP (France)
- Thomas Nygren, Anton Axelsson and Mona Guath by Uppsala University (Sweden)
- Vicente Montiel by UNED (Spain)
- Flavia Durach by SNSPA (Romania)
During the meeting they set the collaboration rules that should take YouCheck! to lead the dissemination of tools in the fight against fake news.
The next meeting, where the preliminary results of the first actions carried out will be presented, will take place in Uppsala (Sweden) on November 11 and 12.